CHINESE HERBAL TREATMENT FOR COLD AND FLU
First of all, we should understand the meaning of cold. Generally, cold is a common exogenous disease characterized by headache, nasal obstruction, runny nose, sneezing, chills and fever. There are four seasons, especially in winter and spring. Generally, the lighter is called a cold, the heavier is called a severe cold, and those with a strong epidemic are called the current cold. Upper respiratory tract infections, common colds and influenza in modern medicine can be treated dialectically with reference to this dialectic.
[Pathology] (1) Feeling wind pathogens, because wind is the first of the six lewds, when the climate changes abruptly, cold and warm disorders, the most vulnerable people lead to lung-health disorders.
(2) Insufficient righteousness, insufficient rationality, abnormal living and living, imbalance of cold and warmth or excessive fatigue, loose rationality and insufficient defense, all of which are easily attacked by exogenous pathogens.
[Differentiation points] (1) Differentiate different seasons and different pathogens, different seasons, often with its seasonal coincidence and hurt people, such as winter is mostly wind-cold, spring is mostly wind-hot, summer is mostly hot and humid, autumn is mostly dry, plum rain season is mostly damp evil.
(2) Typing 1. Wind-cold type: severe cold, fever, no sweat, headache, body pain, heavy nasal obstruction, runny nose, thin cough and phlegm, thin white tongue coating, and tight pulse.
2. Wind-heat type: fever, nausea, sweating, headache, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, phlegm, dry and thirsty mouth, thin yellow tongue coating, floating pulse.
3. Summer dampness type: common summer cold, easy to clip the summer evil, and summer evil and more clip dampness, every more heat and dampness, in addition to witness, and common body heat and sweat less, or perspiration fever, irritation, thirst, short urine, chest tightness, general nausea, dizziness, yellow tongue coating, pulse immersion number.
4. Deficiency of body and cold: Qi deficiency, chills and fever, headache and stuffy nose, white cough, tiredness and weakness, shortness of breath and laziness, weak tongue, weak pulse; Yin deficiency, headache and cold, headache, irritation, thirst and dry throat, hot hands and feet, dry cough and less phlegm, red tongue, fine pulse count.
This disease belongs to superficial syndrome, and should be treated by relieving superficial symptoms and eliminating pathogenic factors. If it's cold, it's better to warm and relieve the surface; if it's hot, it's better to cool and relieve the surface; if it's hot and summer, it's better to clear the heat and remove the dampness; if it's deficient, it's better to support the body and help dispel the evil.
(1) Wind-cold type: Xinwenjie table. Prescription: Jingfang Baidu Powder: 12 grams of Schizonepeta, 10 grams of Fengfeng, 8 grams of Suye, 8 grams of North Almond, 3 grams of Ginger, 10 grams of Platycodon grandiflorum, 6 carvings of tangerine peel, 6 grams of Qianghuo and 3 grams of Licorice. If the surface cold is severe, can add ephedra 8g, cinnamon branch 6g; and wet, add Atractylodes macrocephala 10g, Magnolia officinalis 8g, Fasha 6g.
(2) Wind-heat type: Xinliang Jiebiao. Prescription: Yinqiao powder: 10 grams of honeysuckle, 10 grams of Forsythia suspense, 8 grams of schizonepeta, 8 grams of burdock seed, 12 grams of bamboo leaves, 8 grams of reed root, 3 grams of mint (next), 8 grams of Platycodon grandiflorum, 6 grams of licorice. If the wind is hot, add 12 grams of Gegen, 8 grams of Scutellaria baicalensis, 12 grams of gypsum and 8 grams of pollen; if it is wet, add 10 grams of Huoxiang and 8 grams of Peilan.
(3) Summer dampness: heat-clearing, dampness-dispelling and surface-relieving. Prescription: add and subtract new fragrant herb: 12 grams of honeysuckle, 10 grams of Forsythia suspensa, 10 grams of fragrant herb, 8 grams of lentil flower, 8 grams of Magnolia officinalis, 12 grams of talc and 6 grams of licorice. If the heat is severe, add 8 grams of Scutellaria baicalensis and 10 grams of Gardenia jasminoides; if the dampness is excessive, add 8 grams of Poria cocos, 10 grams of Atractylodes macrocephala and 8 grams of Faxia.
(4) Body deficiency cold: 1. Qi deficiency cold: treatment, replenishing Qi and relieving exterior symptoms. Prescription: Shensu Yin: Dangshen 15g, Poria Cocos 10g, Suye 10g, Qianhu 8g, Platycodon grandiflorum 8g, orange peel 6g, Faxia 6ke, Aurantium trifoliate 10g, Baizhu 8g, Licorice 3G. 2. Yin deficiency cold: treatment, nourishing Yin and relieving exterior symptoms. Prescription: Vegetable Decoction: Yuzhu 15, Platycodon grandiflorum 10 grams, light bean drum 12 grams, Mint 3 grams (next), White Wei 8 grams, Schizonepeta Schizonepeta 8 grams, Ophiopogon japonicus 10 grams, licorice 3 grams.