Etiology and pathogenesis
Chinese medicine claims that diabetes is "diabetes." Its cause is related to lack of endowment, kidney essence loss, blood loss,and weakness of the organs, but it is related to eating fat,gluttonous alcohol, unconsciousness, stress, daily life, sedentary. Inactivity and other factors are all important factors in inducing and aggravating. The disease is located in the lungs, stomach, and kidneys. It is divided into three types: Shangxiao,Zhongxiao, and Xiaxiao. The basic pathogenesis is yin deficiency and heat, yin deficiency is the base, dry heat is the target, and the focus is dry and yin deficiency. If the body fluid loses weight, the stomach loses moisture, and the kidneys lack AIDS; the middle heat is flaming, and the body fluid burns, the upper body burns lung, and the lower consumes kidney yin; the lower coke kidney yin deficiency causes upper lungs and stomach, leading to dryness of the lungs. Gastric fever, kidney deficiency triple burner with the disease.
which is caused by the change of diabetic diseases. The consequences are quite serious. Foot disease (foot gangrene, amputation), kidney disease (renal failure, uremia), eye disease (blurredness, blindness), encephalopathy (cerebrovascular disease), heart disease, skin disease, sexually transmitted diseases, etc. are the most common concurrences of diabetes. The disease is the main cause of death in diabetic patients.
The chronic complications of diabetes, which are the core of the treatment of diabetes, are the atherosclerotic lesions of the corresponding organs, except that the kidneys, eyes, and feet are mainly small blood vessels. The brain and heart are mainly blood vessels, but their pathologies are The basis is atherosclerosis. The direct cause is not the level of blood glucose, but the amount of blood lipids, especially the number of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) and the status of oxidized low-density lipoprotein Ox-LDL (Ox-LDL).
1, large vascular disease: atherosclerosis
Performance: (1) The early symptoms are not obvious
(2) Mid-term dizziness, headache, chest tightness, shortness of breath, palpitation, chest pain, fatigue
(3) Symptoms such as prolonged angular slopping, inability to speak, numbness in limbs, etc., eventually lead to serious diseases such as coronary heart disease, cerebral stroke, etc.
(1) Diabetes leads to abnormal body lipid metabolism, elevated blood lipids, increased blood viscosity, resulting in lipid deposition in the blood vessel wall, the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
(2) Blood sugar rises, thickens the blood, and blood toxins easily deposit on the blood vessel walls to form atherosclerosis.
(3) Hyperglycemia leads to platelet aggregation and the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
To sum up, the corresponding organ tissue insufficiency caused by ischemia and hypoxia.
Precautions: Limit high-fat, high-cholesterol diets, focus on light diets, and pay attention to controlling blood sugar; pay attention to rest and avoid overwork;
TCM treatment based on syndrome differentiation
1, on the consumer
Hyperactivity and spleen injury: Polydipsia, dry mouth, frequent urination, red tongue, thin yellow coating, and pulse count.
Governing Law: Heat lungs, thirst.
Representative side: Diabetes side flavored.
2, eliminate yellow, slippery and powerful.
Treatment is: clear stomach purging fire, Yang Yin fluid.
Deputies: Jade female fried plus Coptis, Chinese wolfberry and so on.
3, under the consumer
(1) kidney yin deficiency: frequent urination, phlegm such as phlegm cream, or urine sweet, dry mouth, red tongue, pulse breakdown.
Rule: Ziyin Gushen
Representatives: Liu Wei Di Huang Wan plus Phellodendron, Anemarrhena, keel, oysters, turtle plate, Yizhiren, mulberry, Schisandra, cocoon, Codonopsis, Astragalus and so on.
(2) yin and yang deficiency: urinary frequency, turbidity, such as ointment, and even drink one by one, looking dark, earrings Jiaogan, Yaoxisuanruan, shape cold chills, impotence do not lift, pale tongue, white coating, pulse thin and weak.
The rule is: Wen Yang Zi Shen Gu shot.
Representative side: "Jinqi" Kidney Pills plus Raspberry, Mulberry, Rosa laevigata and so on.
diabetes TCM health care
(1) Diabetes mellitus is a lifelong disease that cannot be cured. Therefore, the self-management of diabetic patients is very important. In daily life, people with diabetes should avoid anxiety and nervousness. They should also establish good living habits. They should not smoke, drink alcohol, and eat less foods rich in salt and sugar, fats, and calories.
(2) Diabetics suffer from metabolic disorders in the body, physical weakness, poor resistance, easy to incorporate a variety of acute and chronic infections, once infected, not only refractory, but also make diabetes worse, so diabetics should pay special attention to personal hygiene, Take a bath, change clothes, and pay attention to oral hygiene. Women should keep the vulva clean.
(3) Special attention should be paid to the hygiene of the foot. The foot lesion is a common complication of diabetes. It is a chronic progressive change that damages nerves, blood vessels, skin, tendons and even bones and causes necrosis. It can stimulate infection even As a result of amputation, foot protection in diabetics is very important. Since many patients with diabetes are insensitive to cold, heat, pain, and pain, they must check for foreign matter before wearing shoes. Check the condition of the foot daily and find that there are blisters,Skin cracks, abrasions, corns, hyperthyroidism, etc. should be treated promptly and cannot be trimmed by sharp blades. Bathe your feet with warm water every day. The temperature of the water should not be too hot. The shoes should be loose and comfortable. The socks should be soft and breathable. The nails should not be cut too short.
(4) In order to maintain blood glucose close to normal, diabetics should also be self-monitored blood glucose methods and regularly go to the
hospital to determine blood glucose, in order to reasonably adjust the treatment program.
What is good for diabetes?
Suitable diet: 1. should eat high-fiber food; 2. should eat low-sugar vegetables; 3. should eat calcium-rich foods; 4. should eat foods rich in selenium; 5. should eat rich in vitamin B and Vitamin C food; 6. It is advisable to eat whole grains such as whole grains.
Garlic seedlings Garlic seedlings have obvious effects of lowering blood sugar, lowering blood fat and preventing diabetes and cardiovascular. They are rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, they can inhibit the growth of certain bacteria. They have detoxification effects. Can be considered for daily consumption
It is a very good vegetable, rich in vitamins and minerals, which has the effect of lowering blood sugar and blood lipids and cooling serum. Can be eaten in cold. You can also use products such as enamel powder.
Celery A very common vegetable rich in crude fiber, with significant lipid-lowering and hypoglycemic effects, rich in vitamins and minerals. Stir-fry or cold salad, can be eaten daily
Dietary contraindications: 1. Avoid eating fried, fried, crispy and pig skin, chicken skin, duck skin and other foods with high fat; 2. Avoid eating foods with high cholesterol content; 3. Avoid eating refined sugar foods; Avoid eating high-starch shrimps. 5. Avoid eating salty foods.
Shrimp is rich in nutrients, containing several times to several times as much as fish, eggs and milk. It is also rich in potassium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, etc., so it is not recommended for diabetes. Object
Fat and sweet foods These foods contain rich fats. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder. Ingestion of such foods will definitely lead to aggravation of the disease and is not conducive to the recovery of the disease.
Cheese Cheese is nutritious, but because it is a concentrated food, the sugar content is very high. So this is absolutely forbidden to people with diabetes.
Diabetes diet principle
(1) Reduce the burden of islets, make blood sugar and blood lipids reach or close to normal values, and prevent or delay the occurrence and development of cardiovascular complications.
(2) Maintaining health so that adults can engage in various normal activities and children can grow and develop normally.
(3) Maintain normal weight. Obese people who reduce their intake can improve the sensitivity of the receptor to insulin. The thinners can increase their body weight to increase their resistance to infection.
Diabetes should eat food types
Including rice, noodles and other staple foods. Coarse grains such as soba noodles, soba noodles, oatmeal, cornmeal, and triple noodles (corn, soybean, and white noodles in a ratio of 2:2:1) contain a large amount of vitamin B and dietary fiber. Experiments have shown that they have the effect of delaying the rise of blood sugar.
In addition to protein, inorganic salts and vitamins, there are more w-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in soybean oil, which can lower blood cholesterol and lower serum triglycerides. . However, if diabetic nephropathy has occurred, it is not advisable to eat soy products.
They are rich in protein, usually around 20%, and contain very little carbohydrates. White lean meat such as poultry and fish contain less saturated fatty acids, and fish oil, especially deep-sea fish oil, contains more unsaturated fatty acids, which is good for diabetes. Red lean meat, such as livestock, contains more saturated fatty acids and should be eaten less.
It mainly contains high-quality protein, generally 13%, contains few carbohydrates, and more than 3%, so it is suitable for diabetic patients, but its fat in egg yolk is especially high in cholesterol. Therefore, people with hyperlipidemia should only eat protein. Do not eat egg yolk.
Cooking oil is a fat-rich food. It should be eaten in a quantity, and vegetable oil should be used instead of animal oil. In order to reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids, soybean oil and corn oil containing more unsaturated fatty acids are often used.
Good disease control, fasting blood glucose ≤ 7.8mm0l / L (140mg / d1), you can eat fruit properly.
a. Sucrose: It can be eaten properly when blood sugar control is good, but should be controlled below 5% of total calories, and should be mixed with other foods.
b. Fructose: Fructose has less effect on blood sugar than sucrose and most starches, so it is beneficial to use fructose as a sweetener. However, fructose can cause an increase in serum cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, so patients with high-fat disease should eat less.